Purpose and Summary of position:
- Oversight of site Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) program. Duties to include: management of schedule, resource planning and assignment, ensuring timely completion of open actions, and ensuring PHA quality standards are met
- Leadership of Global Process Safety Steering Committee. Duties to include: review of common divisional process safety issues, development and deployment of divisional standards and solutions, and peer review of PHA findings
- Ownership of site Leading Indicator program to expand identification and reporting of incidents with potential safety impacts
- Oversight of site Management Review process to ensure safety program effectiveness and policy compliance. Involves review of site self-assessments and interface with external auditors
- Direct production unit support regarding resolution of process safety, environmental, and occupational safety issues, technical reviews of Management of Change (MOCs), and investigations
- Knowledge of Process Safety Management/OSHA regulations, NFPA code, and RAGAGEPs
- Strong background with development and implementation of safety programs and systems
- Demonstrated ability to lead organizational culture change through influence
- Must be able to work with and communicate effectively with all levels in the organization, resolve process safety issues and problems, and be able to exhibit a high degree of teamwork and cooperation
- Demonstrated organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in an effective and timely manner
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint software and ability to present effectively
- Experience working in or leading teams in multiple countries.
- Related experience in manufacturing, process engineering, or EHS within the chemical process industry
Required Years Expereince:
BS Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.