The Portfolio Manager is responsible for protecting the Bank’s assets through proactive account management of assigned asset based relationships. Account executives ensure high customer satisfaction while maintaining sound credit structures and reducing credit risks through effective account management. Responsibilities will also include collaborating with the underwriting group on loan underwriting and closing and with the operations group on collateral management.
- Maintain effective relationship with assigned clients
- Fully understand key drivers of client’s business and operating strategy
- Monitor financial and collateral performance
- Address client’s requests and, if deemed acceptable, make recommendations to Credit Risk Management with a thorough, clear and concise written approval mem
- Proactively address negative financial or collateral trends
- Understand and adhere to the group’s Policies and Procedures
- Work with Head of Underwriting to ensure smooth transition from underwriting to account management
- Communicate effectively with collateral analysts
- Communicate effectively with Chief Credit Officer
- Negotiation of Loan Documents
- All other duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum of seven (7) years Commercial Lending experience
- Asset Based Lending
- Portfolio Management
- Due Diligence
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
Visit our website www.statebt.com to apply for all positions you may qualify for
Employment at Will
Employment with State Bank & Trust is "at-will." This means that you or the Bank may terminate your employment at any time with or without notice or cause.
Employment Eligibility Verification
Employees are required to present proof of identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. State Bank participates in E Verify.