OGSystems - Company Overview
Why be a government contractor when you can be a government innovator? Come work for an organization that has creativity, innovation, and drive rooted throughout its DNA. We are not like the others.
At OGSystems we don’t just create the best solutions we execute them in collaboration with our customers. Creating the best solutions starts with the best ideas and that requires the best people. We want people willing to out hustle the haters until they ask if we are hiring. Own The Outcome and join our culture of innovation and creativity.
Asset Records Manager
- Clearance: TS/SCI
- Location: Springfield, VA
- Years of Experience: 3-6 Years
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent resource management, budget analysis, and/or financial analysisexperience.
Provide direct acquisitions support for audit remediation team at a national agency. Duties include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Manage the financialvaluation and accounting for NGA Real Property and Real Property improvements (land, buildings, facilities and improvements)
- Familiarity with acquisition planning processes, to include financialvaluation and accounting procedures
- Support quarterly financialreporting requirements.
- Identify and resolve Property Plant and Equipment (PP&E) audit issues. Support the resolution of NGA’s PP&E corrective actions.
- Ability to develop internal controls for PP&E acquisition management and valuation activities
- Provide advice and support to manage NGA’s Real Property Construction in Progress (CIP) projects throughout their life-cycle
- Attend weekly project status meetings to ensure new and/or upcoming CIP projects are being tracked, and attend agency review boards to monitor and/or track CIP expenditures until project completion
- Assist in the creation of reporting and metrics
- Maintain Accountable Property records and supporting documentation transaction history files, suitable for audit, and the ability to adhere to associated internal controls.
- Assist customer with inputting requirements into the appropriate NGA requirement management tool(s).
- Provide direct staff support (both administrative and technical) to mid and senior level leadership
- Must have active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
- 3-6 years of related experience with asset records management
- Working knowledge of the PeopleSoft Total Asset Management (TAM) system with demonstrated ability to create and maintain asset records
- Knowledge and understanding of the concepts, principles, laws and regulations that governAsset Management Operations across the entire Acquire-to-Retire (A2R) lifecycle in the IC (Acquisition through disposal).
- Proficiency preparing and maintaining records and providing metrics
- Proficiency with MS Office suite to include Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven communication skills
- Able to function independently and as part of a team
- Experience with NGA requirement management tools (PRISM, FSDM, ARCHIBUS) is a plus
- Challenging work in support of US Intelligence Community - a Mission that Matters!
- Access to our State of the art custom facility.
- Crazy smart and collaborative coworkers.
- Regular engagement with company leadership
- Support for new ideas & encouragement to take risks
- Life Insurance
- Disability (Short and Long Term)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stock Options *Based on Career Level