Log-in and track Contracts & Purchase Orders.
Log-in, track and review shop drawings and submittals.
Log-in and receive Insurance Certificates.
Create and update Vendor and Subcontractor Contact Log.
Price and create Proposed Change Orders
Submit, track response and issue Requests for Information
- Responsible for submitting for building permits, follow up with any issues related to this.
- Plan revision submissions to municipality.
- Follow up on contracts, Insurance Certificates, Insurance discrepancies & Contract modifications with Suffolk Attorney.
- Address Subcontractor issues.
- Assist with Project Schedule Narratives.
- Take Weekly Video and distribute to General Manager.
- Create Weekly Meeting Minutes – Owner’s and Subcontractors meetings.
- Set up coordination meetings with Subcontractors.
- Distribute revised drawings to Subcontractors.
- Write up descriptions for Purchase Orders and Subcontract Requests.
- Responsible for obtaining and tracking Subcontractor warranty certificates.
- Responsible for obtaining information and assembling close out manuals.
- Assist PM with any additional duties.
- Candidate must possess Suffolk’s Core Values: Passion, Integrity, Hard Work and Professionalism.
- Computer Literate.
- Good communication skills.
- Accurate with an attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline, 5 years of related experience or completion of Suffolk’s Career Start Program as a Project Engineer or Project Engineer with another firm.