Under the direction of the Vice President of Materiel Resource, the Director of Supply Chain Systems will be responsible for management, development, deployment and audits of supply chain operational systems within RCCH facilities. Implementation of RCCH supply chain systems and processes in new acquisitions is a large part of this position responsibilities. Development of workflow processes and procedural guidelines operations manuals and documentation is a key responsibility of this position.
This position works closely with materiel resource operation managers, suppliers, finance personal, facility and division personnel to insure supply chain systems are implemented correctly and are optimized. This position will provide expert guidance on establishing strategies and guidelines for supply chain and materiel resource operations within RCCH facilities. Interaction with supply chain partners in developing, deploying and managing integrated and seamless procure to pay systems (Pharmacy distribution, advance transactional funding), stock management programs and inventory management solutions is essential.
The Director of Supply Chain Systems will interface closely with HPG in contract pricing interfaces and with facilities to insure procurement activities are in place for pricing accuracy. This position will work closely with other RCCH Materiel Resource operations staff to build metric dashboards and tools to assist RCCH facility managers in managing their own operations. The Director will assist in strategic supply chain planning for the organization.
1. Implementation of corporate materiel resource/supply chain information technology such as SMART, Optiflex and GHX
2. Optimize current systems towards supply chain efficiency in information and file standardization
3. Resource to RCCH hospitals in all supply chain and materiel resource operations.
4. Manage file normalization projects and insure data integrity is maintained consistently across the company
5. Establish and maintenance of supply chain system standards and insure those standards are consistently deployed across the RCCH portfolio.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or similar experience.
- Minimum 5 years progressively responsibleexperience in supply chain operations, preferably in healthcare including oversight of IT supply chain infrastructure systems
- Demonstrated track record of success at managing Materiel Management or Supply Chain operating systems
- Strong knowledge of supply chain accounting and IT systems
- Good knowledge of relational databasereport writing such as business objects and analytical query
- Demonstrated budget, financial, and mathematics skills.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Ability to work professionally with confidential, proprietary data and information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels, both internal and external.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to plan, implement and manage multiple projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames, as well as the ability to deal with priority changes.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work within the established policies, procedures and practices prescribed by the organization.
- English sufficient to provide and receive instructions/directions.
- Must be able to sit and stand, intermittent 8 to 10 hours a day.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment, including the telephone and computer keyboard.
- Continuously works under pressure of near 100% accuracy while meeting inflexible deadlines.
- Continuously utilizes manual/bi-manual dexterity, near vision, speech, and hearing.
- Frequently stands, walks, sits and utilizes eye/hand coordination and color definition.
- Occasionally reaches above shoulder, regularly required to life and/or carry up to 40 lbs.
- Occasionally walks on uneven surfaces.
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time, including flying and driving rental cars.
- To accommodatetravel, must be able to transport own suitcases and portable computer estimated at 25-40 pounds.
- REQUIRED: Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to effectively supervise remotely
Requisition Number 17-1631