Technical Program Manager - Client Delivery
at Qualtrics(View all jobs)Provo
Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Insight Venture Partners. Our world-leading insight platform has transformed the way businesses collect, analyze, and act on valuable insights that drive better decision-making. We offer a single insight platform that captures customer, market, and employee insights in one place.
Whether you are building voice of customer, employee engagement, or market research programs, you can do it all on Qualtrics. We are doing just that for many of the world’s most forward-thinking brands including: HP, Wells Fargo, JetBlue, and Marriott International.
Qualtrics has more than 8,500 enterprise clients worldwide, over 1,100 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and notable profitability since inception. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
As a Technical Program Manager, you will responsible for delivering our largest, most strategic solutions to our world-renowned clients. In this high-profile role, you’ll be the face of Qualtrics to multiple customers as you and your project teams deliver these technically-complex solutions. This role will provide unfettered access to members of the Qualtrics Executive Team and exceptional cross-functional experience. To really crush this role, you’ll need to combine your strong technical expertise, your deep program/project management skills, your solid business acumen, and your client management skills to lead cross-functional teams in the on-time delivery of custom solutions for our most important clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing project schedules that span the entire solution delivery lifecycle from design to release, ensuring on-time delivery of world-class solutions that truly delight our customers
- Leading a diverse, cross-functional project team and clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to your project teams and partners.
- Managing the client relationship over the course of the project, including all client communications with the clients’ Business owners and IT leaders
- Managing project scope, budget, and resource allocation to ensure a profitable, efficient project
- Leading internal coordination efforts and communication, including regular project updates to members of the Qualtrics Executive Team
- Co-developing end-to-end test plans with Quality Engineering and for user acceptance testing
- Successfully transitioning the client and project to Support and Client Success teams at the conclusion of the project
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 7-15+ years of technical program/project management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale, custom software solutions to clients
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Experience working with, communicating, and establishing credibility with internal and external (clients/partners) stakeholders, including both technical and non-technical senior leadership
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Demonstrated experience establishing relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Ability to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business