Mid - Level Software Developer - AIR Music Technology
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
AIR Music Technology, a well-established international audio software development team seeks intuitive, considerate, knowledgeable software engineer to join our company. If you are ambitious and ready to become part of a collaborative, supportive team, this job is for you.
- 2 years experience in agile software development, or bachelor in engineering, or similar
- Extensive knowledge in C++, scriptinglanguages, and Windows/macOS Operating Systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Polite and interpersonal
- Does well in interdependent, team-based environment as well as on independent
- Knowledge in Qt, Linux, Embedded Systems, Audio/DSP/DAW/DJ/Music
- Contribute to the development of applications for music production and DJ solutions
- Implementation of prototypes, features, and tools
- Support the team to maintain a high output of cutting edge audio solutions
- Achieve highest QA standards for flawless products through Continuous Integration from Source Code Management to Automatic Testing.