Purpose of the Position:
SAIC is seeking a Microsoft .Net Developer to implement, enhance, and maintain client server and Web applications; analyze/resolve software-related issues/problems; maintain development software for the development team. The developer will write code encompassing all tiers of the software development process with primary focus on front end and user interface design and development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write, modify, and debug web applications.
- Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues.
- Work with business representatives to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Monitor quality assurance and required up- times of supported systems and their data sources.
- Maintain versioning and implementation of third party products used in the development process.
- Participate in activities accordingly to ensure on time implementation deliverables are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with testers, developers, project managers and business representatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology and zero years’ experience. 4 additional years’ experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Visual Studio for Web based development;
- Demonstrate level of competence in object- oriented analysis, design and coding in a .NET server-side environment, specifically utilizing the Microsoft MVC framework.
- Some experience using a major database (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc...);
- Comfortable with debugging and analyzing software errors;
- Comfortable with object oriented analysis and design;
- Comfortable working with and writing HTML and XML;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification required
- Computing Environment training or certification valid in ATCTS is required to meet IA requirements (Can be attained after starting work, SAIC will assist)
- Must possess a Secret Clearance (interim is acceptable to start)