On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
The Motorola Solutions Information Technology organization is a leader in providing innovative, world-class technology solutions that drive business value and top line growth. The Enterprise Applications team uses industry expertise in various technologies to automate and streamline Order to Cash related business processes.
Our IT organization isn’t just here to support our business. We’re here to reinvent it – by changing the way our customers, partners and employees interact with our company. To do that, we’re looking for people who bring great ideas and who make our partners’ ideas better. Intellectually curious advisors (not order takers) who focus on outcomes to creatively solve business problems. People who not only embrace change, but who accelerate it.
As a Business Systems Analyst with business acumen and technical skills, you are the main connection between your business users and the various technical teams required to deliver an innovative solution. You will partner with your business community to understand Finance related business processes. You will elicit business requirements and apply your knowledge of Oracle EBS applications and other technologies to create High Level Design documents, perform configurations, and analyze data. You will serve an integral role in test execution, change management, and the ultimate implementation into an MSI production environment.
In depth knowledge of Finance business process flows, Oracle applications functionality and associated configurations. Modules include – General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cash management, Oracle Credit Management, Channel Revenue management, Accounts Receivable, Sub Ledger Accounting and ebTax.
Partners with business to gain solid understanding of MSI business processes
Uses business knowledge and a solid understanding of Oracle applications to define solutions
Writes/Reviews functional specification documents for conversions, interfaces and extensions
Perform configurations in Oracle ERP
Researches solutions and coordinates the remediation of deficiencies
Provides recommendations and solutions to business requests and problems
- 7+ years of experience in Oracle R12 E-Business suite with in depth understanding of Finance business process flows
- Experience in configuring Oracle Modules. Modules include – General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cash management, Oracle Credit Management, Channel Revenue management, Accounts Receivable, Sub Ledger Accounting and ebTax.
- Strong overall functional knowledge of Oracle Applications with a good technical understanding of the Oracle tables
- Knowledge of Vertex- O a plus
- Experience in writing Functional specification documents and high level technical specifications
- Experience in creating test cases and performing end to end testing.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic SQL and Oracle table knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to think differently and think big
- Able to drive results and execution
- Able to collaborate with all levels of the organization