SUMMARY: This position is responsible for ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained with all assigned
accounts. Additionally, this position assures the assigned Service Team attains its booking, gross
margin, revenue, and personnel development objectives. This position is responsible for expanding
product offerings to a new and existing customer base.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Develop and propose customer specific maintenance agreements, system expansions and enhancements
- Assimilate, filter and propagate new design/installation/service ideas
- May direct and supervise service billing and preventive maintenance activities
- Identify, obtain, assemble and organize all necessary proposal documents
- Responsible in assistance for collections of receivables
- May coordinate transition of new customers from operations to service
- May review and approve weekly timecards for assigned personnel
- Set up preventive maintenance tasks and assign personnel
- Review custom reports and take necessary action to improve deficiencies
- May review and approve service orders
- May assist in dispatching, scheduling and coordinating work, including warranty
- Perform quality control inspections
- May interview, hire, train, mentor, evaluate, and when necessary, terminate service personnel or make related recommendations in accordance with company policies
- Other duties may be assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties. EDUCATION:
- Two (2) yeardegreerequired or equivalent related work experience
- Seven years of related work experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Advanced understanding of HVAC, Security, Access Control, CCTV, or other
building or electronic control systems.
- Proficiency in software applications including but not limited to, Microsoft Word,
Access, Excel, and Visio.
- Intermediate-level industry product knowledge and outside vendor hardware knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of service procedures and tactics relative to such areas as scheduling, project correspondence, documentation, timely notice of claims, subcontract negotiation and subcontract administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial concepts and terms related to revenue, cost, gross margin and cash management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and improve customer relationships and provide highest level of customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, the ability to relate technical terminology to Customers, listen effectively, persuade and influence decision-makers, and solicit input from others.