Regional Market Manager
Recruit, manage, coach and motivate a team of Business Relationship Managers, Business Banking Officers, and Business Banking Managers, along with other employees within a defined geographical region of the bank. Oversee and maintain excellent service standards and promote growth in profitability with the use of the Sales Culture. Development of direct reports in a sale driven environment is critics for this role. Solicit large prospects and assist direct reports with large customers and prospects with joint calling efforts.
Further Duties Include:
* Understand the commercial real estate and C & I markets within your geographical location.
* Ability to differentiate client from the competition and use those differences as coaching tools to your direct reports.
* Ability to read, understand and compare financial statements.
* Develop calling plans with each officer to take advantages of competitive strengths within each market.
* Establish and maintain relationships with key community leaders and achieves a significant presence in the community to promote the Bank.
* Provide Senior Management with reports, feedback and areas of opportunity with the region.
* Offer weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting with forecasts and details about sales growth in lending. Deposits and Non-interest Income.
* Insure compliance with all Bank and Regulatory requirements.
* The position will have regular one on one with the CEO
* Small community bank in northern and southern California but they have over 80 branches
* Typical work hours depend on location – may be some overnights (maybe once a month) definitely not a 8-5pm job as there may be community events at night to attend/host
*Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting and Finance is required.
* Five+ years of sales management, outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry.
* Adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements.
*PreferredExperience And Skills
* Highly developed verbal and written communication skills including familiarity with basic word processing applications software.
* Ability to analyze financial statements.
* Ability to prepare and effectively deliver sales presentations using applicable support materials.
* Strong sales and sales presentation skills.
* Effectively solves problems, present solutions and resolve conflicts.
* Ability to recruit, train and coach a sales team.
* Demonstrate strong leadership skills, always projecting a positive attitude and provide an environment of professional excellence