Sr. IT Manager
● Responsible for driving strategic direction of function in the areas of services, system health, performance metrics, project management.
● Manage staff to include hiring, performance management, salary administration, career development, motivation, and teambuilding.
● Systems analysis and design to support projects and requests—data analysis, business process analysis, hardware and software analysis. Date model design, program specifications, project request estimates
● Drive strategy, planning and negotiations to serve client needs
● Budget and Planning. Create and administer department and project budgets
● Responsible for vendor management including evaluation, negotiation, monitoring performance to service agreements
● Provides leadership to managers, supervisors and/or professional staff
● Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units
● Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
● Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
● Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
● Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
● Manages large teams of professionals and/or junior managers
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 12years of related experience with a 4 yeardegree; or 8years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
Manage team of integration and backoffice development
support ongoing transformation initiatives
Responsible for change management & efficient delivery