- Provide world class support to ForgeRock customers, help them identify and resolve technical issues with ForgeRock products
- Assisting customers in the solution design, implementation and administration of ForgeRock products.
- Developing customer facing support documentation, when appropriate, to summarize common support issues.
- Communicating with the sustaining and engineering teams (when required) to facilitate resolutions for customer issues.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- B.S. degree in an Engineering or Science Discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8years post-bachelordegreeexperience in technical support role or developer role
- Experience with Directory Servers e.g. LDAP
- Knowledge or exposure to cloud services such as AWS and Azure.
- Solid understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet. You should have a solid knowledge of protocols such as LDAP, SSL, HTTP, and IPv4/6.
- Good knowledge of Java code – Ability to read and understand
- Strong experience working on Linux, Mac & Windows with mixed skills around administration and troubleshooting
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- The ability to be a good listener and to be able to identify the key customer information to identify the customer’s problem
- Excellent Communication - both verbal and written, support is conducted via email and phone