UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
If you are looking for a role that combines your technical skills and passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated technical sales professional to promote innovative solutions for current and potential customers.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage and grow assigned territory or group of accounts through the sales of repair service, modernization, service agreements, controls and portable systems to new and existing customers
- Develop long term relationships and build partnerships with the customer
- Achieve annual sales and gross margin targets and promote growth of service agreement sales, while maintaining focus on cash flow management
- Conduct customer needs assessments and sales proposal estimates and specifications to promote products and services
- Develop account management skills and provide customers with superior value and service
- Must be self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence customer’s key decision makers
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Commercial Sales HVAC experiencepreferred
- BA/BS degree with 4-7+ years relevant experience
- MA/MSdegree with 2-5+ years relevant experience
Job ID 54869BR