SITE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER - HUM12734
Function: Human ResourcesLocalization: United States - Kentucky - LouisvilleContract type: Standard jobsPublication date: 12th October 2017Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you."Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Faurecia Interior Systems, North American division is looking for a Site HR Manager for its Manufacturing site at Louisville, Kentucky, USA. The role of a Site HR Manager is to implement the Group's HR policies and tools and to provide support tomanagement on human resources issues. The main missions of the role are to:
- Assist the Site Manager in the management of HR issues in line with business objectives.
- Implement an efficient and integrated strategy for staffing, recruiting, induction, training, career management, etc. at site level.
- Ensure efficient payroll and administration processes.
- Guarantee working conditions in compliance with Group Health, Safety &Environment policies.
- Manage industrial relations with local employee representatives.
- Implement Group HR policies and processes within the site, including "Employee Empowerment", part of the Faurecia Excellence System.
- Report relevant HR information to the Division.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's degree with a specialisation in HR Management
- Minimum 5 years experience in a HR function within a industrial environment
- A good knowledge of employment law
- Familiarity with HR information and payroll systems
- International mind set
- Results orientation
- Strong written and oral communications skill