Digital Development Manager - Automotive TK
Less than 5 years experience • Advertising & Marketing Services
Our client, one of the top national multi-media companies is seeking to add a Automotive Development Manager to work in one of their Media markets.
This training and development role will provide in-market coaching and development in classroom and assisted in-field sales calls. They will serve as an embedded staff member when in market of the DigitalSales team for markets helptin gto sure local sales execution and strategy.
They will plansales initiatives and training exercises as a collaborative effort of the field specialist, other members of the deital revenue development team and local market management.
The Automotive Development Manager's responsibilites:
- work on-site with local sales teams and sales managers as assigned to execute saels strategies focused on digital revenue.
- ensure sales teams and sales managers achieve mastery leve of core competencies, product knowledge and sales strategies
- demonstrate consultative sales techniques during saels planning and sales calls.
- coach managers and reps with candor, while mentoring and developing all levels of the sales organization.
- assist with moving the business forward through follow-up withsalesreps/managers and/or advertisers.
The Automotive Development Manager's job requirements:
- ability to demonstrate entire sales processes, make recommendations to help close business quickly.
- experience buiding campaigns around success metrics (like eCPEV, eCPA, etc.)
- high level of digitalsales and automotive acumen to lead local sellers and managers toward a digitally focused sales force.
- deep understanding of local marekt and competitive landscape.
- attends local networking events to become clear media leader
- work effectively within a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- 3-4years prior digital media account management and automotive experiencerequired.
- Must be highly organized, have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability totravelwithin region up to 50%.
Company provides a competitive base salary plus strong variable/bonus, car allowance, full benefits; excellent training and career growth opportunities.