The Corporate Services Development & Support Team as part of Risk Management Business Analysis requires a Business Analyst Specialist. The rise Pega Case Management (Pega PRPC) and the ability to introduce automation to a number of groups where automation did not previously exist are driving important initiatives within this team. The Corporate Services Team is responsible for the development of Pega based applications for Internal Bank processes. Clients include Real Estate, Human Resources, and IT&S.
The Business Analyst Specialist is required to participate in the design, development and implementation of Pega based applications for our team, working with the technical teams to implement the end to end solution.
We are looking for an energetic and results-oriented Business Analyst Specialist. The successful candidate will have a minimumof 5 years of experience working in an analytical role. Experience with Pega Case Management and Workflow related concepts and data is an asset.
Some of the main responsibilities of the postion include formulating and defining systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements for the assigned Lines ofBusiness.
The candidate will also devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems. Includes analyzing business and user needs, documenting requirements and translating them into proper systems requirement specifications. Providing direction and coaching to Senior Business Analysts, research and analysis of business and technical issues, documentation of project-related artifacts for new development or enhancements as well as the preparation and execution of Integrated System Test (IST) strategy, plan and test cases
To join our team, you must be proactive and dynamic, demonstrate initiative, and have an eagerness to learn, and thrive onchallenge.
1. Participate in work sessions with project stakeholders to gather business and process flow requirements. Translate results into business and/or system design documentation.
2. Analyze business requirements and provide input on how to best meet requirements considering delivery time lines and resource constraints.
3. Analyze data requirements and identify data sources and requirements for data migrations, data conversion and data loads into complex database repositories.
4. Assist Project Leader to prepare project plans, prepare estimates of cost and schedule.
5. Prepare and execute Integrated System Test (IST) strategy, plan and test cases. Accountable for test results and ensuring system meets documented requirements. Participate in the resolution and retesting of problem logs.
6. Provide input to project status and progesss reports to client and Sr. Management
7. Provide production support, including off-hour support if required.
- Is a true team player who values the perspectives of others while leading with humility and confidence
- Takes accountability for results and exhibits a “can do attitude”
- Able to work in a flattened team, using reason and persuasion rather than authority to drive effectiveness
- Demonstrates a high level of emotional intelligence (self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy, motivation)
- Has an appetite to continuously evolve and improve and seek/give constant constructive feedback
- Embraces change and sees it as an essential driver to solve complex issues
- Demonstrates flexibility and is able to move forward without having all of the answers
- Consistently seeks to understand, meet and deliver on customers’ expectations as defined by the product backlog
- Knowledge and experience of Pega UI, Process mapping and design is desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge of Systems Development Project Methodology and Standards
- Knowledge and experience with agile methodologies desirable
- General knowledge of distributed / web-based computing
- Systems analysis and design skills
- Experience formulating and developing test strategies and plans
- General knowledge of financial products and services and the processes that support them
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to multiitask on several projects while providing excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to foster healthy team morale
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and client relation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex initiatives
Business or Computer Science degree an asset but not necessary if there is equivalent business experience
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.