Location: Hershey, PA
· Become a subject matter expert for Hershey’s Product Lifecycle Management (SAP) environment including: specification and recipe scenarios
· Demonstrate how technologysupports the processes requiring definition and integrating technical solutions that may cross multiple business functions.
· Perform process analysis, functional, and logical system design, structured design reviews. and implementation.
· Represent the business requirements and priorities to Information Services, and represent the Information Services’ platform and programs to the business to ensure the best possible outcome.
· Advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on products, business processes, and system priorities
· Contribute to the development of technical or business process across the organization by sharing information with teammates and business partners
· Work with business leaders to: understand and document business requirements; and, understand how technologytradeoffs influence strategy. Additionally, to facilitate solutions, develop approaches, and define deliverables, which are required to implement complex business processes
· Work collaboratively with business strategists, process owners, external partners, and subject matter experts to audit and map business processes.
· Research and evaluate emerging technology
· Research and evaluate industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities
· Documents business solutions’ architecture plans as well as describes how the architecture plans aligns with the business strategy
· Ensure business objectives and conditions of satisfaction (metrics) are met
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related fields. Possibly will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- 4+ yrs’ experience in implementation of SAP Product Lifecycle Management solutions.
- A high level of understanding of food companies/CPG industries typical business systems and processes, as well as industry-wide requirements.
- Leadership, negotiation skills, ability to learn the business strategy and operations as well as the systems requirements processes.
- Knowledge of business process improvement programs for manufacturing supply chain projects within the consumer-packaged goods (CPG) industry or related field.
- A strong understanding of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) processes including: packaging, raw ingredients, recipes, BOM’s, and regulatory compliance
- Good knowledge in supply chain processes (i.e. planning, manufacturing, logistics and procurement) necessary to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Demonstrated experience and capability with developing business requirements, functional specifications, business process documentation, and leading development resources to deliver results on time and on budget.
- Functional experience with SAP PLM as primary, and preferably with experience with SAP PPM, Material Master data and integration experience of SAP ECC or S4 with SAP PLM
- SAP ECC 6.0 and S4 Hana
- HP Quality Center, MS Office, SAP Business Objects
- TRAVEL- up to 25%. Some occasional international travel may be required.