GV Manager - Service Center
GV Manager – Service Center
The Service Center Manager will ensure activities are performed in a manner that meets ADP and/or client requirements while adhering to ADP standards.
The Service Center Manager will, as needed, review and define methodologies or processes and ensure Client Service Representatives are trained following ADP GlobalView requirements.
- Develop standards and processes that ensure ADP meets or exceed ADP contractual requirements within the groups and adhere to GlobalView & ISAE 3402 standards.
- Create, review and deploy consistent development plans.
- Work closely with business partners and HR in order to ensure Client Service Representatives are recruited and trained consistently according to GlobalView standards.
- Ensure all Client service representatives have the appropriate training as defined in the job description (ADP GlobalView tools, ticket management, core business processes, Service level agreement awareness, etc.)
- Review training plans and advise on consistent and ongoing improvement in coordination with Global Education Services.
- Act as advisor whenever relevant in recruitment processes for Service Center.
- Identify Talent, work with Team Leads and HR ensuring appropriate development plans are created.
- Monitor attrition to be aligned with ADP GlobalView goals, if discrepancies exist propose corrective actions.
- Monitor day to day operations to ensure CSR’s perform in accordance to the defined role and meet our Service Level Agreements.
- Daily Client relationship management and ticket monitoring.
- Dashboard reporting for ticket monitoring and call statistics : analysis, improvement actions.
- Advise on individual performance management.
- Define, implement and use effective solution for Call Management System reporting.
- Ensure on going coordination:
- With Application Support and Payroll Production process owners / leads (knowledge sharing, best practices, Talent Management, shared contribution to FAQs and KM database).
- With counterpart in Shared Service Center (knowledge sharing, best practices).
- Participate as required in cross regional activities, workshops etc. aiming at sharing and improving on current processes and practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degreepreferred or equivalent in education and experience
5 plus years client service experience
Previous coaching experience or informal leadership experience
Previous formal people leadership experiencepreferred
Req Number: 96032