Not ready toapply?Job Description
***This position has a flexible location along the East Coast***
The Manager of Learning Programs will be responsible for delivering high quality instructor-led, virtual instructor-led and other programs for corporate, owned, managed, and franchise audiences.
What will I be doing?
The Manger of Learning Programs will be part of a team of facilitators that will deliver brand, sales, leadership and other learning programs at owned, managed, franchise and corporate locations across their assigned region. The Regional Learning Manager will spend 60-70% of total time facilitating these programs or participating in Train the Trainers and content reviews in order to maintain mastery of both skills and content. The remaining time will be spent training members of the Extended Learning Network and giving feedback and coaching so that all programs delivered are held to best-in-class standards.
Other key priorities are listed below:
- Provide feedback on program design in relationship to desired outcomes and manage scheduling, expenses and other projects as assigned
- Must meet best-in-class standards and will receive regular feedback from the Director or Senior Director of Learning Delivery
- Responsible for reviewing and reporting course evaluation data from each engagement, to both the Director of Learning Delivery and other key stakeholders
- Ensure applicable adjustments are made to content and programs in order to respect any customs or business practices that are appropriate in different regions
- Responsible for working in partnership with Learning Specialists to ensure a smooth customer experience in registering for and attending classes as applicable and providing direction and support as needed
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience presenting and facilitating proactive and responsive learning solutions to meet business needs
- A minimum of two (2) years of managerial experience
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally (75%-85%)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master's Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- A minimum of four (4) years of managerial experience
- Experience working with diverse cultural groups
- Hotel experience in Sales Operations and other disciplines
- Working knowledge of our Company's key systems such as Salesforce, Delphi, OnQ PM, SALT, etc.