At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
When it comes to taking care of our Business customers, we turn to the best. Our Enterprise Business Sales team is energetic, tenacious, and dedicated to making a difference - they're passionate about people and ready to do whatever it takes to keep our Business customers happy and connected. We know there are big opportunities to be had here, so we go above and beyond to connect with customers, discover their needs, and deliver world class solutions that can help to make their business better. When you join our Enterprise Business Sales team, your integrity, acumen, and ambition will help us build momentum and hit our mark together.
What you will do:
- Accountable for selling to new and existing Rogers Small Business customers and promoting the benefit of the full portfolio of Rogers’ Small Business solutions.
- Engage potential clients via cold calling. This is a 100% inside sales role with a national client base.
- Managing a pipeline of business that is long term and sustainable.
- Building strong relationships with customers while providing a consultative sales approach.
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management and closing skills, to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals as well as other defined sales objectives.
- Deliver on sales objectives for the entire Small Business suite of solutions and provide sales business advisory expertise.
What you will bring:
- 3 or more years’ of B2B experienceand/or relevant sales experience and/or telecommunications experiencepreferred.
- Ability to sell a full and complete solution to Small Business customers.
- Exceptional skills with productivity tools such as MS Office & Outlook including Salesforce.com.
- Above average communication skills that translates well in person and on the phone.
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales environment, under pressure and very tight deadlines.
- Capability to manage a large pipeline and close business monthly.
Requisition ID: 109427