Journeyman Business and Finance
Less than 5 years experience • Government
Title: Journeyman Business and Finance
Place of work: Elizabeth City, NC
Duration: 3 + Years
- BS in Accounting is preferred.
- Experience in cost accounting OR cost allocation is must.
- Must have a working knowledge of Excel (intermediate to advanced …create complex formulas to include nested functions, internal and external linking of spreadsheets, and import data in various formats into Excel).
- A working knowledge of MS Access is preferred (intermediate …create and use less complex databases and related input screens and output reports, import data in various formats into Access).
- A working knowledge of the U.S. Standard General Ledger is preferred.
- Demonstrated general computer skills for accounting environment: e.g., proficient in the use of 10 key number pad on computer keyboard; able to use Outlook to receive and send email, enter requirements in shared calendars, use shared mailboxes, use out-of-office assistant; manage electronic files and folders; use keyboard for page controls, print screen, and special characters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal government oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge learned and infer to requirements for projects based on compliance with laws and regulations.
About Miracle Systems: Miracle Systems is a proven federal Prime contractor supporting agencies like US Department of State (DOS), US Department of Justice (DOJ), US Air Force, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Department of Homeland Security (HQ) and TransportationSecurity Administration (TSA). Founded in 2003, Miracle Systems is a mature 8(a) small business with 95% Prime contracting positions.