Infosys – Financial Services – Senior Consultant - US - Wealth Management
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators to help us renew and reinvent Enterprises
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Charlotte, NC/ New York, NY/ Jersey City, NJ.
This position may require travel and/or relocation.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 3 years of experience in wealth management applications, customer relationship management, investment management, portfolio management, order management, asset allocation.
• At least 3 years of experience in working with both, with the business partners and the technology teams very closely on a daily basis to assist in defining the capability and being involved throughout the build process
• At least 3 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment of different cash management products
• Analytical and Communication skills.
• Planning and Co-ordination skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.