Manages employee training data as it relates to training records, scheduling, classroom equipment needs, and customer learning plans. Possesses mastery of online technologies for training data management. Generates reports, analyzes reports, and makes recommendations to customers and leadership based on analysis. Analyzes systems and metrics data, and makes recommendations impacting department and customer metrics. Facilitates informational and limited customer skills training. Supports team in training materials preparation and classroom set up, as well as supplying data related to audience analysis prior to training.
- Applies customer service skills to ensuring all service requests are acknowledged in a timely manner. Acts as customer’s front-line contact for initiation of service request process and training scheduling. Coordinates follow-up activity and engages the appropriate business resources in activities affecting them.
- Manages employee and department training data, and customer learning plans, within a learning management system (LMS). Generates a variety of reports to assist leadership in areas such as training planning, employee development, and audit preparation. Analyzes data and makes recommendations impacting employee learning.
- Applies thorough understanding of business strategy and department processes to work practices. Continuously defines and implements ideas leading to increased quality and productivity.
- Helps drive department initiatives and assists in data collection and analysis efforts fueling process and product improvement.
- Applies organizational and cataloging skills for training asset maintenance, including version control. Monitors systems to ensure currency in data contained.
- Actively assists in educating employees on LMS use to facilitate employee self-reliance and efficiency. Contributes to decision making around technology use, and participates in end-user systems testing.
- Facilitates informational and limited customer skills training.
- Manages learning records in accordance with ISO and company standards.
Degree in a related field of study and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Completely understands and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, and concepts.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems referring to established precedents and policies.
- Receives general direction for work that is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives. Participates in determining objectives of assignment; plans, schedules, and arranges own activities to accomplish those objectives.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives typically have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.