Responsible for the planning and design related to building infrastructure across the system. Functionally this will include management of standards, design review, technical support/troubleshooting and total cost of ownership analysis of building systems. Successful interaction across the system with Facilities Management, Capital Asset Management, Information Systems and Supply Chain is paramount.
- Manages and supports the infrastructure Project Management team to achieve the best value for the system.
- Achieves ongoing approval across multiple departments as it relates to the adoption and amendment of system
- Manages the system infrastructure assessment report to inform Leadership of capital asset condition annually.
- Develops accurate budgets and estimates relating to infrastructure systems and equipment.
- Monitors engineering consultant performance and makes recommendations to Leadership based upon
- High School Diploma or GED
- 10+ years
- Associate's Degree
- 2-5 years
Job ID: 1160629