Infosys – DNA – Senior Technology Architect – US - Data Architect
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Charlotte, NC (US).This position may require relocation and/or travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 12 yrs years of experience with Information Technology.
- · Minimum of 12years of hands on experience Data Architecture and Strategy.
- · Possess 5+ years’ experience as a data strategist in a complex financial industry data environment.
- · Demonstrate strong leadership, communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- · Should possess excellent communication and articulation skills.
- · Experience with architecture and design of large-scale shared data solutions with multiple stakeholders.
- · Familiarity with data management, metadata management, data lineage and data governance. Strong data quality and controls experience.
- · Strong domain knowledge of the data domains supported by control functions (Finance, Enterprise Stress Testing, Regulatory Reporting, Compliance, AML, Operational Risk, HR, Legal, Marketing, Audit etc.) and experience in financial services industry.
- · Hands-on design and implementation experience with one/more of the following data tools:
§ Data Platforms – Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, Teradata, Netezza, Vertica
§ ETL – IBM Data Stage, Informatica, SSIS, Alteryx
§ BI – Tableau, Microstrategy, Cognos
§ Other Tools – Composite, BeCubic, Hadoop, Cloudera, metadata/lineage tools, Distributed Caching tools
- · Experience with next generation tools and technologies is a plus (BlockChain, Cognitive Computing Tools, RPA etc.)
- · Strong knowledge of database modeling principles, techniques and enterprise data management best practices.
- · Able to independently architect solutions, lead code reviews and ensure quality throughout the life of each project. Ability to effectively manage day-to-day interactions and relationships with a diverse group of team members
- · Experience in full software development lifecycle of the Data Warehousing Project.
- · Must be able to provide Solutions or Enhancements to fix the issues quickly when reported by the clients or users.
- · Flexibility to Self learn and understand the system, further assist with query tuning and application performance
- · At least 12years of experience in software development life cycle stages
- · At least 12years of experience Information and Data architecture and strategy
- · Good Analytical skills
- · High impact communication
- · Ability to ramp up in new technologies
- · Ability to work in a team, in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments.
- · Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment