Due to unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to add a Regional Sales Manager to our elite Healthcare Sales Team in our Maine territory. Join our Premier Laboratory Science Company and become part of our sales force while enjoying competitive base salary, plus uncapped commission potential and car allowance. In addition, our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and 401(k) plan!
Aegis Sciences Corporation is a global forensic toxicology and healthcare services laboratory, providing toxicology and consulting services to sports organizations, medical examiner systems, crime laboratories, physicians, hospitals, corporations and other organizations throughout the U.S. and the world. We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, consultative selling background and long term client relationships. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for building specimen volume by promoting Aegis Healthcare services with new accounts and ongoing account management.
Qualified candidates must possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
• With Bachelor’s Degree, minimum of 3- 5 years sales experience is required
• In lieu of Bachelors’ degree, 10+ years of documented, successful sales experience is required
• Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare, or medical device industries is preferred
• Must be able to travel within assigned geography
• Valid driver’s license required (must meet insurability requirements)
• Excellent oral, written, telephone and presentation skills
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key clients and staff
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
• Knowledge of managed care landscape
• Experience in pain management is preferred