We are searching for a neonatologist to join our practice at Baptist St. Anthony’s Health System in Amarillo, Texas. This is an exciting opportunity for a neonatologist to practice in this 20-bed, Level-III NICU.
- This unit has the capabilities of HFOV, nitric oxide, whole body cooling capability and has surgical and specialty consult support.
- Call is from home with 24/7 in-house, highly-experienced NNP coverage.
- The staff in the neonatal intensive care unit has a strong philosophy of family-centered care.
The city of Amarillo, the regional economic center for the Texas panhandle, prides itself on being a true slice of Texas and has the state’s best year-round climate. It is a thriving city, with all of the services and conveniences you would expect to find in a major city center. Amarillo benefits from a strong local economy driven by ranching and petroleum as the major industries. Thanks to the affordable cost of living, home buyers will find a home to suit nearly every taste. The area also enjoys some of the Southwest’s most highly regarded schools, both public and private.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing