Creates programs designed to foster relations between physicians and the hospital or healthcare facility.
- Develops a strong physician presence across the organization's campuses and community using sales strategies and enhanced relationship development.
- Facilitates relationships between physicians and organizational specialists. Cultivates relationships with hospital administration and serves as a liaison/physician advocate.
- Pursues competing physicians to develop a stronger presence within the organization. Enhances the overall physician experience within the organization.
- Identifies and coordinates resolution of problems to improve physician utilization and patient satisfaction.
- Contribute to Mission effectiveness by promoting the spirit embodied with the Mission Statement: A. Service to the poor - Support the cause of those who lack resources for a reasonable quality of life.B. Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life.C. Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership.D. Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship.E. Creativity - Courageous Innovation.F. Dedication - Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
- Organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports to create STHe brand and service awareness.
- Tracks marketing initiatives and prepare status reports for service line leadership review. All other duties as assigned.
- Works with service line leadership to implement marketing initiatives for pipeline development of referring physicians.
- Bachelor's Level Degree required
- 5+ years total applicable experience in healthcare and business development preferred. Expert-level written and verbal communication skills. Mastery of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Job ID: 225345