Systems Infrastructure Engineer ( Datacenter Operations )
Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) delivers core processing, managed services, mobile and Internet solutions, payments processing, print and electronic distribution, and regulatory and compliance solutions to financial institutions and corporate customers across the nation. Exceptional service, dynamic solutions and superior results are the foundation of CSI’s reputation in empowering businesses to remain competitive, compliant and profitable.
CSI’s Infrastructure Management Group revolutionizes bankingtechnology through cloud-delivered infrastructure, security and IT systems to help financial institutions remain competitive, compliant and profitable.
- Design, implementation and management of CSI’s virtualization infrastructure
- Monitor and maintain critical shared stored systems (SAN and NAS) and provision these resources
- Establishing and carrying out procedures to ensure effective utilization of critical systems while maintaining 100% uptime for business processes
- Ensuring that systems are secure and compliant by way of patch deployments and vulnerability remediation
- Working with Dell/EMC, VMWare and other industry standard technologies in a maintenance/process improvement capacity
- Implementing and monitoring of management software
- Perform and assist in performing of the configuration, staging, installation and ongoing support of client server environments
- Establish and document best-practice procedures in areas of expertise
- Perform onsite technical assistance in various capacities at customer locations as needed
- Provide technical assistance to any other departments or divisions of the company as needed
- Participate in the development of new applications or enhancements of existing products and services
- Disaster Recovery and Incident Response Planning
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with enterprise storage systems
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with redundant, highly available virtualization systems
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience supporting geographically dispersed, clustered database systems
- Minimum 5 years technical experience with installing, configuring and supporting enterprise-server class hardware
- Proficient knowledge of client server environments, network, and client operating systems
- Proven ability to apply knowledge in a variety of environments
- Familiarity with, or an ability to learn, security practices
- Project Management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively provide customer service and represent CSI professionally at all times
- On-call availability and some travelrequired
- Current VMWare Certified Advanced Professional Datacenter Design (VCAP6-DCV) or the ability to obtain in the first 12months
- Current Dell/EMC Certified Professional (SC/PS Series) or the ability to obtain in the first 12months
CSI offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401k and profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and much more!
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other legally protected basis.