Over the past 20years, Brocade has solved the greatest business challenges with networking solutions that have transformed the world.
Today, we believe the network is the platform for innovation that helps organizations achieve more than they ever thought possible. If you feel the same way, we want to meet you.
At Brocade you’ll help create the networks that connect people to what matters most all around the world. You’ll work with 6,000 of the brightest minds in a dynamic, diverse environment where you can see the immediate results of your efforts.
Brocade is a pioneer and leader in the IP networking market, with key offerings in data center switching and routing; software networking; wired and wireless edge networking; mobilenetworking; and network visibility and analytics. To help ensure a complete solution for our customers, we strategically partner with top technology companies around the world.
When you’re ready to make a bigger impact, Brocade is the place to be. Let’s connect today!
The Systems Engineer will provide Pre Sales technical support across the product portfolio in conjunction with programmatic business initiatives. Activities include portfolio and technology updates in a structured knowledge transfer environment, as well as, assistance with network design, competitive differentiation, and product demonstration on individual partner sales pursuits as required. Act as the technical liaison on the behalf on the partner with Brocade internal organizations to assist in enablement of the partner’s technical capability.
- · Performs a high-level specialized systems engineering role for Brocade as an individual contributor specializing in pre-sales activities of the Brocade Networking product line.
- · Performs in-depth and technical presentations for customers, partners, and events.
- · Help the customer provide technical designs; including analysis, configuration, and pricing that meet customer requirements and help solve customer business or technology problems.
- · Ability to work with Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols, TCIP, 802.1w, port and networksecurity.
- · Assist with required equipment specification and design for customer demonstrations, P.O.C., or lab testing in conjunction with other Brocade stake holders.
- · Provides mentorship/guidance on technology trends to clients, partners, and employees.
- · Conduct learning sessions with the channel partner’s technical personnel to build their technical knowledge of Brocade products and solutions.
- · Ensure that the channel partner has the technical tools, customer service information and tech support required to be self-sufficient after the sale.
- · Work with OEM teams and Product Management to leverage solutions and provide feedback on customer requirements.
- · 8 - 10 years’ experience in LAN / IP / Systems Engineering, customer facing role (Pre-Sales)
- · Knowledge of WiFi technology, architecture and Virtualization experience.
- · BS in Computer Science or ElectricalEngineering or equivalent work experience.
- · Effective technical presentation skills