As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
We are searching for a Customer Contact Center Manger to lead the call center of our Retirement Readiness business in our Jacksonville, FL office.
Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Manage day to day operations of Contact Center function. Accountable for ensuring team and department goals are met.
- Responsible for driving employee engagement, development, and career growth.
- Responsible for hiring, development and performance management of staff. Conducts performance reviews with all staff. Makes compensation decisions.
- Accountable for ensuring team and individual compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, securities laws and regulations, as well as VOYA compliance procedures.
- Lead strategic improvement initiatives.
- Ensures that call queues are being actively monitored and that call responsiveness metrics are met.
- Responsible for driving team and department efficiency in support of overall department budget, with overall shared accountability for department budget results.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- Series 6 & 26 certification (Required within 6months of hire)
- 7+ years experience in product area with 1-3years in management role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and motivate others
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.