Responsible for developing go-to-market strategies for Extron products that stream, record and manage AV media transported over IP networks. Will plan and prepare market introductions for new products and product updates, conduct market size assessment, competitive analysis and actively develop new product requirements.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- BS degree in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering (transcripts required)
- 5 years' experience in video streaming and network systems or the professional AV industry including product marketing, sales consulting and system design.
- Experience and understanding of networking technologies including routing, switching, and transport protocols.
- Ability to define, plan and execute new product launch materials including brochures, tradeshow signage, press releases, advertisements, catalog and web content.
- Expertise using streaming products and related technologies for internal and external communication needs including tradeshow presentations , sales training and customer training
- Strong technical writing skills including the ability to develop technical white papers, solution guides and FAQ's.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Some travel will be required