Responsible for helping Fiserv sales and account management teams be more productive by enabling pursuit teams and Fiserv leadership with relevant industry trends and implications on the financial services industry. Responsible for leading a team that proactively collects, analyzes and communicates market data and trends related to the future of the financial services technology industry. Engages with Fiserv pursuit teams to socialize and make accessible impactful industry thought leadership, competitor insights and sales win/loss insights that help Fiserv sales teams, account management teams and Fiserv executives cultivate enduring executive relationships with Fiserv prospects and clients and with industry consultants.
- Represent Fiserv thought leadership in the financial services industry, presenting impactful insights to Fiserv clients and prospects
- Lead a team of associates responsible for the curation and production of useful insights based on available market, competitive and sales win/loss insights to support sales teams, account management teams and Fiserv executives in winning more business.
- Conduct research and produce thought leadership deliverables to better educate the Fiserv Global Sales Organization and enterprise on trends shaping the future of the financial services industry
- Articulate and promote competitive intelligence and strategy to help differentiate Fiserv and win new deals, including competitive battle cards, earnings analysis, and market alerts
- Cultivate positive relationships with industry consultants who advise banks and credit unions on IT decisions
- Respond to requests for intelligence from Fiserv pursuit teams on core banking, digitalchannels and payments topics, trends, and competitive strategy.
- Promote/share capabilities of function; Manage and conduct internal sessions (in-person and virtual); present and run; educate GSO on industry topics
- Produce quarterly updates to WorldMap across a broad taxonomy of topics spanning the banking and credit union markets, including thought leadership on payments, channels, demographics, consumer behavior, risk and fraud trends, as well as international market insights
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to lead the creation of competitive battlecards that arm Fiserv pursuit teams with insights to generate revenue
- Produce weekly competitive updates and Week in Reviews that summarize the week’s most important industry news and competitor activities.
- Work with Global Sales, Global Marketing and Fiserv Business Units to develop content for strategic planning, salescampaigns and other key initiatives
- Create presentations based on a variety of data analysis and deliver to internal stakeholders (including Board of Directors updates, Quarterly Deep Dives and Long Range Planning deliverables)
Job Related Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years prior experience managing a market intelligence or competitive intelligence function
- Strong knowledge of market and competitive intelligence research techniques
- Familiar with designing and conducting sales win/loss analysis
- Minimum of 5 years financial services industry experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Fintech industry
- Salesexperience is a plus
- Ability to navigate a matrix organization and to work effectively across business units and across functions within the company.
- Experience in leading teams successfully within a matrixed team environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Influential Communication – Demonstrated ability to influence at the executive and individual levels.
- Ability to form productive relationships within all levels of the organization.
- Critical thinking, strategic consulting and conceptualization skills – ability to offer relevant solutions.
- Clear Thinker – Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team Player – Demonstrated ability to consistently contribute in a team setting.
Job ID R-10083293