Senior Sales Executive & Client Management, EBT & Managed Services - Government Agencies
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
Senior Sales Executive will both hunt Government Agency net new business, as well as expand these existing relationships & and renew contracts.
You will sell FIS’s large/complex EBT and Managed Services deals to public and private sector.
Industry Focus is Government, Federal and State, positioning sales into the Department of Health and Human Services, and other governmental agencies administering benefit programs such as: SNAP, TANF, WIC, Child Care, Child Support, Prepaid/Debit and ACH processing.
LOCATION: REMOTE ANYWHERE IN US
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Federal State Procurement Policies and Process
- Federal and State direct salesexperience
- Sold Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) and/or Managed Services to include printing, VBO and Call Center
- Lead strategic sales and market positioning with management team and key product partners focused on market growth
- Manage contract renewals for FIS products
- Works to achieve assigned annual sales quota.
- Manages, plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus.
- Acts as primary liaison between client and FIS and understands client needs including financial expectations and restrictions.
- Develops and executes account plans to ensure continued revenue growth from account base.
- Performs detailed territory review for management (1st Quarter) providing information on assigned client base.
- Demonstrates product and industry knowledge including various solutions, market strategies and competitive intelligence
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools. Garners sales management approval for proposal generation and may not apply discounts to proposals/contracts without obtaining FIS management approval
- Structures, negotiates and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise
- Negotiates terms and conditions of FIS contracts with client and ensures terms are within FIS standards
- Ensures accurate forecasting and pipeline management as well as accurate content and certification of information in EMS (Entity Management System for assigned clients
- Implements account coverage methodologies that ensure 100% renewal rates of current FIS clients
- Identifies and reports “at risk” clients and escalates to executive management; prepares, implements and executes “at risk” plan
- Listens and escalates concerns of customers with regard to current products/services
- Within client organizations, builds network of both operational and executive C-level users and maintains knowledge of products and services utilized
- Works directly with Corporate Briefing Team to plan, coordinate and facilitate client meetings at FIS offices and Executive and/or Sales Executive visits and presentations at client on-site facilities
- Prepares and submits Client Call Report after each client visit
- Other related duties assigned as needed
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5+ years new business salesexperience
- Sold Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), and/or Managed Services to include printing, VBO and Call Center
- Sold to Government
- Ability to assess FIS products/Services to develop subsets of services most logically applicable to government clients
- Develop good understanding of FIS’s products and services
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and financial services practices
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- 50+ % travel requirement
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financialtechnology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
- Job ID #: JR11085