Job Summary: Identifies opportunities for Security Solution/Services business expansion in support of the partner sales strategy. Manages Security Practice Buidler Program to ensure Tech Data partners are enabled to sell our solutions and services and are trained and enabled to sell vendors from the Tech Data portfolio.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required
- Subject matter expert (SME) for selling securitytechnology solutions and/or services for assigned partners.
- Responsible for the execution of the strategic partner growth plans and business relationships in assigned account(s) by providing value added solutions.
- Identifies and creates opportunity demand for products, coordinating the supporting seminars, training and resource awareness to assigned partners that drives growth plan success in the targeted accounts
- Performs analysis and reports results of various program impact for identified partner(s) notifying the Client Executives of success, issues and future growth plan strategies
- Maintains and drives trending knowledge of products, competitors, technology and customers in the assigned security supplier product market
- Identifies and maintains relationships with other Tech Data supplier field sales teams to promote the Security solutions and services of the Security Solutions team
- Works with third party services organizations to source resources to fulfill project work.
Job Level Specifications:
- Expert knowledge of assigned product / service line and broad understanding of how they integrate with the organization's entire product / service line.
- Typically works on a cross-section of large and/or prominent accounts with several changing variables and complexity.
- Work is performed under very limited direction.
- Has considerable latitude in determining best approach to sales and service tasks.
- Maintains excellent rapport with existing clients and frequently interacts directly with new prospects to build customer base and increase sales.
- Provides input to sales management on improving our sales strategy with partners
- Failure to accomplish work or meet customer expectations will result in the inability to reach crucial organizational sales goals and may cause long-term damage to client relationship.