ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is growing in Kraków (Zabierzów), and we are currently looking for experienced Team Lead for our internal IT team in Krakow, Stockholm and Gurgaon to be part of our successful journey. The company ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. We have for the third time been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies. The Group has 47 000 employees and annual sales of EUR 7.5 billion.
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is the Group's shared global innovation organization that provides technology platforms and global digital services to local product companies. We have offices in Stockholm (Sweden), Kraków (Poland) and Gurgaon (India). Shared Technologies consists of over 250 innovative engineers with plans to grow further.
Who we are ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is a motivated team of professionals who puts a pride in delivering innovative, secure, high quality products that are used globally. The office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly. We value diversity, knowledge, experience and curiosity. Our teams work according to lean/agile and DevOps principles and are organized as small, cross-functional and self-organizing units. We value learning and are dedicated to continuous improvement, especially with our employees who we encourage to continuously learn and develop their skills. The knowledge exchange within departments and teams is an ongoing process and everyone is encouraged both to take part and contribute. Who you are We believe that you are a skilled IT leader with a proven track record of supporting a multi-national team to deliver on their commitments. You are able to structure and prioritize a very large and diverse work load for a team that manages both the on-site IT support for three sites, as well as well as the infrastructure and tool configurations for more than 250 advanced users. Network, virtualization, configuration management, scripting, user support and hardware issues handling are natural part of the teams everyday work. You are a strong communicator with fluent English (both written and spoken) and a servant leader with a passion for continuous improvements. You like working with people and do your tasks with satisfaction, sharing our belief in the agile values, by being motivated, focused, taking initiatives, and eager to learn. We expect you to do great work, and leading our IT team to equally excellent work! We work in a global environment so you need to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent english language
- Good organizational skills & time management
- Team or project leading experience
- Knowledge in IT processes and way of working, ITIL or similar frameworks
- Networking and IT securityexperience
- A working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience of DHCP, AD, Exchange, WDS,WDT,WSUS,
- Knowledge of some software development tools like, Git, TeamCity, JIRA, Confluence and willingness to learn more
- Drive activities within IT group as servant Leader
- Ensure IT routines and way of working
- Manage IT backlog and roadmaps
- Ensure that the team keeps the IT infrastructure up & running (servers, printers, services, licenses, etc)
- Site support to all Shared Technologies sites
- Maintain, update, configure, improve software development tools, process tools, intranet portals, etc
- Some travel will be required
- Flexible working hours
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone
- In-house free English classes
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment
- Trips to Sweden, to visit our partners
In this position, occasional traveling to our other sites might be required. We hope you find ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies an attractive place to continue your career and we are looking forward to receiving your application.