Paymetric is a proud member of the Vantiv family, the #1 payments acquirer in the US. Paymetric solves unique and complex electronic payment acceptance challenges for more than 1,000's of global companies and brands. Our processor-agnostic tokenization solutions expedite and secure the order-to-cash process, optimize electronic payment processing rates and reduce the scope and financial burdens of PCI compliance. Our legacy as a payments management and data security company is built on shared purpose, an unremitting pursuit of excellence, lasting collaboration, accountability, integrity and world-class support.
Part of Vantiv's success and rapid growth is a result of our teams functioning like well-oiled machines that strive for continual improvement. Once we gain a new customer, our teams have to work together seamlessly in order to deliver stellar service that gets our clients up and running as quickly as possible. Our Sales Operations team members are specialists in communicating our customers' needs to the right teams at Vantiv, ensuring nothing but the best experience from sale to implementation and beyond.
The Senior Solutions Consultant makes an impact on the business by being the bridge between pre-sales technical support and the implementation of our more complex productions, applications and solutions. Equipped with an in-depth knowledge of our systems and products, he/she will provide technical expertise to not only our Sales staff, but also our customers and clients. When we give our employees and our clients the tools they need, our team members see and feel the impact they have on Vantiv's continued growth.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Provides primarily pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions.
- Uses in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
- Creates detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products, applications and solutions.
- May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- May provide consultation and/or product capability assessment and validation to prospective users.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who can resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Exhibits a complete knowledge of company products and services.
- Responsible for selling the company's products or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Typically requires 5-8 years of field sales experience.