Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,500 employees worldwide and had 2014 net sales of $6.8 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product offerings, visit www.celanese.com.
Account Planning and Management:
Primary point of contact for assigned customers
Creates account plans for all assigned customers
Responsible for execution of account plans and developing corrective action plans as needed to close gaps.
General account management: customer visits, call reports, sampling, negotiations, customer service, etc
Surface project ideas
Execute translation priorities
Request technical T&I resources for sales support
Introduce and sell new products to customers
Gather volume/pricing/share intelligence
Maximize price realization to customer’s NBA
Take action on leakage management recommendations from product lines
Responsible for creating/maintaining sales forecasts
Maintains all SFDC data related to assigned accounts.
- Selling experience in medical space ( selling engineered materials to medical OEMs and device producers)
- Strong selling and tactical execution skills
- Experience in executing pricing strategies
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and collaboration skills
- Able to identify and proactively pursue new opportunities
- Able to work well in matrix organization
- Strong customer focus