The Kornberg School of Dentistry seeks an experience Director of Graduate programs to manage admissions and program development. The Director will assist to revise, develop, market and coordinate existing master’s and certificate programs, as well as help develop new degree and certificate programs. The Director will collaborate with key faculty including program directors and chairs. Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Minimum of five years of admissions and graduate programs development and management experience in higher education, preferably in at a professional school. Master’s degree + 3 years relevant experience required. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities:
* Advanced computer and data management skills, including CRM, MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Intermediate knowledge of direct mail marketing, web based marketing, publications, and social media in a higher education setting.
* Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills.
* Supervisory and new program development experience.
* Masters or PhD degree in a field related to organization and management of educational programs.
* Prior experience in dental school or health professional school environment.
* Experience with immigration policies and regulation
* Experience with certifications
* Experience with grant management