The Business Process Workflow (BPW) Analyst will be responsible for the implementation of Bayview’s Business Process Management enterprise platform. This role will understand complete platform capability and liaise with business units to develop optimized business processes and effectively document them using common Business Process Management (BPM) standards. The BPW Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders to find the best way to review existing processes and design future state processes with the objective of increasing productivity, quality and efficiency. In addition, this role is responsible for the identification of business opportunities, and the definition, planning, execution, interim reporting, and completion of key activities required for several BPM initiative projects. The BPW Analyst will provide long term support for enhancements required by any specific business unit or stakeholder. This position requires frequent and clear executive level summaries and measurable status of activities. This position is required to perform detail process and data analytics, and develop and implement appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that requested projects are appropriately evaluated for ROI, benefits, risk, resource demands and timeline.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, including third parties to gather business requirements and define software functionality; Manage application release lifecycle to deliver project objectives in a timely and beneficial manner.
- Promote a strong project tempo to ensure projects are completed on time; proactively identify project hurdles and implement course corrections as needed.
- Ensure project plans and related activities support key organization business objectives and major deliverables and ensure projects are appropriately scoped, have clear approaches, and are continuously focused on addressing corporate objectives.
- Independently lead and facilitate individual work sessions.
- Resolve project issues to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction expectations.
- Independently own and perform key project activities for major projects and independently own quick and complete “quick hit” initiatives of smaller scope (when required).
- Must perform strong data analysis (e.g., Pareto, trending, comparative statistics, etc.) that isolate key issues and/or point to potential solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally, in writing, and through presentations.
- Exceptional working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio applications.
- Knowledge of process mapping and business process engineering.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Proven experience in the areas of business process analysis, business process improvement and re-engineering concepts and practices is required.
- Exceptional ability to independently facilitate working sessions to obtain necessary information for project progress and design and implement future-state improvements.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects to achieve corporate objectives such as increasing productivity and/or quality levels.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in process improvement methodologies such as LeanSix Sigma, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Engineering, Business or Finance sector and/or back-office process experience is considered a plus.
- The preferred candidate would have a minimum of 5 or more years of experience independently leading process improvement initiatives (e.g., LeanSix Sigma, TQM, TPS, TOC, etc).
- Experience in systems and technologyinfrastructure, enterprise-wide collaboration, and implementation.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATION
- Green Belt certification in LeanSix Sigmarequired; Black Beltpreferred.
- BPM Certification
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.