- Works in a highly matrixed and complex organization requiring significant consultation, relationship building and partnership across MetLife, with ultimate accountability for the overall strategy and successful execution of complete end-to-end Talent Acquisition solutions for assigned businesses.
- Day to day management and direction of the overall strategic initiatives for the RPO partner, managing indirectly up to 50 resources and over $5M in annual spend.
- Maintain high visibility and influence with senior leaders and senior HR Business Partners across the company to ensure alignment and delivery of all Talent Acquisition strategies including organizational design and workforce planning initiatives for key relocation and growth projects.
- Develops Talent Acquisition Sourcing Strategies, Digital Media and Marketing Campaigns, review and use of Applicant Selection Assessments and all other tools to enhance the successful selection of high quality talent.
- Identifies and delivers Continuous Process Improvements using LEAN methodology where practical.
- Support for new Global TA infrastructure initiatives including the continued deployment of a new global Applicant Tracking System.
- Provides critical leadership and support of escalations and problem resolution for each LOB.
- Provides important partnership and knowledge capital support to MetLife Global Talent Acquisition team for Officer and Executive level hiring.
- Partners with HR Service Center and HR Operations, Learning and Development, and Organizational Effectiveness to ensure alignment and delivery for cross-functional initiatives and successful day to day TA delivery.
- Participates in an collaborates with HRBP Teams and HR Operations in the design and maintenance of a strategic, best in class service delivery model that will enable outstanding stakeholder and Candidateexperience.
- Monitors and measures the overall effectiveness/impact of the internal and external talent acquisition strategies, TA execution, and Hiring Manager and Candidate Satisfaction metrics.
- Acts as Talent Acquisition subject matter expert to the Regions and Countries, and advises and helps to prioritize local vs global needs and delivery as related to RPO and ATS initiatives.
- Manage key projects and Location Strategy initiatives such as needed.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Strong record of success in leading and delivering complex Talent Acquisition initiatives Minimum of 10+ years of experience and specialist knowledge within Human Resources and Talent Acquisition.
- Successful track record in leading large scale initiatives, including process improvements and re-engineering efforts for Talent Acquisition effectiveness.
- Significant knowledge of and demonstrated success working with Recruitment Process Outsourcing for recruitment delivery.
- Solutions oriented, with superior problem-solving skills and ability to make logical, complex decisions in a highly matrixed environment.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, including both verbal and written communications.
- BA or BS degreerequired, with an MBA or other advanced degreepreferred in a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other productivity tools.
Requisition #: 70861