West Creek 1 (12071), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
• At least 5 years of experience in project management
• Master’s Degree
• 7+ years of project management experience
• At least 3 years of Financial services or banking industry experience
• At least 4 years of experience in Technology delivery
• Scrummaster, Agile, Lean or Six Sigma certification
• PMP Project Management certification
Job ID R38027