- Administer, maintain, develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the availability, performance, and integrity of the company database. Mentor and act as the “go to person” for other Database Administrators.
- Assist data modeling to design and implement data structures which meet the business requirement for timely, accurate data
- Promote data quality and enforce data integrity
- Resolve database performance issues, capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues
- Determine user requirements, set up and test computer databases, and coordinate changes
- Interact with development and end-user personnel to determine application data access requirements, transaction rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data required to develop and maintain integrated databases.
- Work with application teams and database architects to build database objects to support business initiatives.
- Support the technical infrastructure of non-production environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- SQL: Microsoft Windows Clustering; Performance Tuning; Backup & Recovery; PowerShell scripting Integration Services, Analysis Services, Reporting Services, Technical documentation