What part will you play?
The Senior Manager, Network Operations Center reports to the Director of Operations and has overall responsibility of meeting and exceeding the service level agreements with DMG customers.The Senior Manager, Network Operations Center will be the point of contact for all client, vendor andinternal escalations.
What will you be doing?
The job responsibilities of the Senior Manager, Network Operations Center include the following:
· Strategize on maximizing efficiencies for a scalable operation
· Identify and remediate deficiencies within the Network Operations Center
· Manage and maintain on-boarding process for training new hires and re-training existingemployees as needed
· Ensure staff is scheduled such that there is adequate phone coverage to satisfy all DMG SLA’s
· Run, review and submit NOC agent and call center reports to the Director of Operations
· Oversee third party call centers
· Schedule and administer quarterly training workshops for the Network Operations Center
· Manage vendor relationships
· Define and develop key performance indicators and measurements to ensure efficiency
· Ensure all client SLA’s are met (End to End accountable for the lifecycle of all client issues/tickets)
o Client reports and RMA’s are processed timely
o Asset management is accurate
o Tickets are resolved and clients are invoiced quickly and efficiently
· Ensure escalated issues are resolved thoroughly and timely
· Responsible for conducting yearly review, salary increases, and being a part of the hiring and termination process
· Enforce quality standards
What do we require from you?
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
· Minimum of 10 years experience in an IT/AV call center environment
· Minimum of 5 years experience as a Manager in an IT/AV call center environment
· Expert knowledge deploying and managing digital signage networked solutions
· Expert knowledge of switches, routers and various network devices
· Ability to interface with all functions at all levels within the organization
· Ability to work effectively under deadlines, independently, and within a collaborative team orientated environment
· Strong customer relations experience including positive and proactive customer engagement to resolve issues and challenges as they arise
· Strong writing and process skills to support the development of new procedures and standard operations policies
· Must be proficient with multi-tasking and able to work in stressful situations