This person is responsible for the “Oversight Administration” activities of the Strategic Partner Management COE. The COE was formed approximately 18months ago through joint support of executives in CCB Operations, CCB Risk Management and CCB Controls. It was formed in response to the unique oversight needs of the National Consumer Reporting Agencies driven by shared oversight of the CFPB, broad and varied use of goods and services procured from these partners, and the absence of central ownership of the overall contractual relationships and issue management.
The Oversight Administration role is solely accountable for the management of all Remediation Plans, Non-Compliance Acceptances, Coordination of on-site Risk Assessments, cohesive reporting and interaction with key stakeholders including the Credit Bureau Committee which acts as a formal sub-committee to the CCB Risk Committee. This individual is the center-post for all underlying engagements/use and Delivery Managers for contracted use of services that span all CCB Sub-LOBs and total ~$120MM in annual spend. Partners in scope at this time are:
Experian, Equifax, TU, Innovis, Lexis Nexis, FICO and EWS.
- Bachelor’s and/or 10-15years total work experience
- Prior experience in two or more Audit, Risk, Compliance, Sourcing, Controls, Third Party Oversight, or
- Vendor Management roles is strongly preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in formal and informal settings
- Proven strong Project/Program management skills and ability to execute across complex, matrixed environments
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
Req #: 170061961