Being a part of Anaplan’s sales team means being part of one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and making your mark on the industry. You have the opportunity to work with a team of professionals that are exceeding their quotas (and we have outstanding commission structures), and the potential for rapid career growth based on performance and success.
Enterprise Sales Executive
Do you have boundless energy, persistence, and a strong desire to “pursue the win? Are you inspired to bring new ideas to market? Able to challenge the old way of doing things? Then this job is for you!
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, you will work with our Sales Development Reps, Pre-sales Consultants, and Customer Success Team to build customer value and drive new business onto the Anaplan platform.
You will achieve this by:
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and position Anaplan’s unique ability to solve the problem
- Building and defending Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the Anaplan solution
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Utilizing Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Recruiting and leveraging partners and existing customers in your territory to build your Anaplan “franchise”
- 8-10 years successful sales experience
- Experience selling SaaS
- Experience selling EPM, ERP or BI software solutions
- Strong network in your territory
- Strong technical aptitude to learn Anaplan solution quickly
- Consultative selling skills
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex political environments
- Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
Anaplan is the planning cloud for Sales, Finance, Operations, and HR. We built our platform from the ground up to empower you to plan, collaborate, and act—in real time. Anaplan enables you to deploy easy-to-use applications to solve complex planning challenges across your organization. Stay ahead of critical business events, rapidly model potential impacts, and course correct on the fly. Anaplan is a privately held company, headquartered in San Francisco, CA with global offices on four continents. To learn more, visit anaplan.com. Follow us on twitter: @anaplan
Sound good to you? Then don’t be shy – send us your resume!