IT Resource Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Insurance
The Resource Manager partners with technology management and business areas to drive action plans to improve IT communications, financial management, and operational performance management processes. As a Resource Manager, you will also oversee ad hoc projects as needed.
- Serve as a point of contact for other functional areas regarding projects and initiatives requiring technology participation and/or partnership.
- Closely partner with the Project & Transformation Program Office (T/PMO).
- Identify, implement and monitor performance metrics to evaluate progress of operational, financial and organizational performance.
- Work with metrics associated with staff utilization, capacity and demand. This role will also be working with metrics associated with the skill and knowledge areas of our staff.
- Collaborate with Finance, Aegon Global Technology (AGT), and technology leadership to assist in development of the annual budget.
- Prepare documentation and presentation materials as required for the CTO to present budget information to executive management.
- Work with headcount budgets based on forecasted demand from Portfolios, Programs and Project, Work Requests and Production support.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and the T/PMO to develop, update, communicate and maintain skillset inventory for technology staff addressing both short and long term staff planning needs.
- Develop, coordinate and implement action plans to enhance collaboration between IT employees.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for IT leadership as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three to six years of experience in IT Resource Management or IT Recruiting Management.
- Advanced proficiency using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Project).
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience in utilization management for consulting services industry.
- Experience in the technical recruiting industry.
- Experience with MS Project Server 2013, Resource Module.
Behavioral & Leadership Competencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills to tailor information based on the intended audience.
- Proven writing and editing skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability handle multiple tasks/responsibilities.