Business Development Executive - Golf Maintenance
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
WHERE CAREERS IN NATURE BLOOM. BrightView Golf Maintenance is your course for success. The maintenance approach of our accomplished golf course superintendents, turf scientists and golf industry executives is team-based, comprehensive and focused on fulfilling customer needs. We create true partnerships with our customers, bringing our leadership in the art, science and business of golf course maintenance to bear on each course we serve. In everything we do, across the board, we're diligently at work on the new ideas and innovations that we believe will positively shape the future of golf course maintenance.
BrightView Golf Maintenance is seeking a Business Development Executive to be a senior sales executive responsible for developing, implementing and managing sales and marketing programs focusing on the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic United States. This role reports to the company Vice President of Business Development & Marketing.
*This position can be located anywhere in the Northeast, but will require frequent travel (+50%).
MUST have golf experience.
Develop and execute strategies to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth for BrightView Golf Maintenance.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in new sales through planning, deployment and management of sale activities
- Focus on proactive lead and prospect generation in order to maintain a healthy prospect pipeline to ensure future growth
- Manage sales processes including estimate and proposal development
- Build and present compelling and customer-centric PROPOSALS
- Participates in the sales process with potential customers as either the lead manager or part of a team as appropriate
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key industry influencers and strategic partners
- Collaborate with senior leaders in the organization to implement sales and marketing strategy.
- Works with Marketing and other managers to implement and track results from marketing programs.
- 5 years of business-to-businesssalesexperience
- Golf Industry experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent sales and prospecting skills
- Extremely resourceful, technologically savvy, can independently research and solve problems
- Excellent business writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship building skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably SalesForce
- Willingness to travel (+50%) within the region