We are adding an Application Packaging Engineer to our growing, high performing Application Support team to support Microsoft Windows2012 R2 servers and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) within the Defense Heath Agency (DHA) Enterprise environment.
- Implement Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)/Department of Defense (DOD) technical standards and architecture within the infrastructure.
- Providing key technical support in day-to-day sustainment functions, but highly focused on SCCM application package development.
- Must have a strong knowledge of SCCM application packaging, task sequencing and use of application packages in an Enterprise, distributed infrastructure environment.
- Experience managing SCCM collections, packages, applications, drivers, task sequences and images
- Good working knowledge of creating a package and program using the Create Package, Program Wizard and Package Definition File methods
- Ability to import packages, deploy packages, monitor deployment status, and troubleshoot and resolve errors related during the import and deployment of packages and programs.
- Ability to manage packages and programs
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree, or equitable work experience, and 3 years’ experience in related technologies
- Proven experience creating and managing Packages within SCCM
- Security+ CE preferred
- Willingness to work in on-call environment
Job Location San Antonio, Texas, United States Position Type